Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sean Butler - Read this and weap!

I had a few offers for the golf bag. I was offered a picnic set with a combined table and seating thing. I then had a mocking offer of some leaves from Sean Butler! (a friend from my running club) I dont think he quite believes in my quest???!! But fortunately I had the courage to hold out on the leafy offer and instead I have just made a trade for a multi gym!! I made my best trade so far with a woman called Fran from Wootton Road Runners. She was given the multi gym herself by a guy who likes golf. The gym was taking up too much room so she wanted to get rid of it, the golf bag was perfect because she gets to give a gift to the person who gave the gym to her in the first place. Thats what I love about this swapping malarky.... everyone gets happy! Right so on with this item. Its a massive... and I mean massive multi gym. It took two trips to dismantle and get the thing away. It has all sorts of facilities and loads of pulleys all over the place! Your best bet is to have a look at the picture and see if you like it. If you want any information then e mail me for the info you need. Otherwise get those offers in to the usual address! One last thing! Sean........ apology accepted!

No comments: