Thursday, September 21, 2006

Is it a bird? Is it a plane.....er yes it is actually!

Ok Trade 6 - P51 Mustang Candyman Plane Im very excited about this one. I like toys and gadgets and this thing is a beauty! I was shocked when I saw how big this plane was. I have an estate car and it nearly wouldnt fit in the back because of the wing span. Im not a plane enthusiast myself so bear with me on the spec for the plane etc but here we go! Wing Span : 57.5 in / 1460 mm Wing Area : 585 sq in / 37.4 sq dm Flying Weight : 6.0 lbs / 2700 g Fuselage Length : 49.5 in / 1260 mm Engine Required : 2-stroke 0.4 - 0.46 or 4-stroke 0.6 - 0.7 Radio Required: 5 Channels, 6 heavy-duty servos I traded with a guy called Andie that spent 2 and a half years building this baby and has flown it once to make sure he did a good job. Andie has built dozens of planes and is building another one already. He's addicted! The plane comes with all this too: Starter, Charger, 6 Channel radio Gear with all servos. Also has retrack servo for landing gear, Has all associated batteries for plane servos and remote, plus the charger for that as well. The plane will hit speeds of about 150 miles per hour but with the spare 0.6 engine (that cost about £200 no less) the plane should reach speeds of well over 200 mph. This is a serious remote plane folks. Its had well in excess of £750 spent on it to get it to this beautiful state so let me know what you got to offer.

No comments: